Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Lucy! You got some splainin' to do!"

I thought it best that I explain the "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" sounding name of my blog before we go on.  D'you see it up there, at the top of the page? 
"Magicam Mysticum Mentio!"  
There are several reasons why I chose it:
  1. I love magic!  Always have; always will.  My dad took magic lessons and did all of his tricks for my friends whenever they came over to play.  And at 91 years old, he still practices making balloon animals so he can make people smile.  You may have heard of him, "Balungay the Great".  I jest; it's a family joke. Still, I love magic!
  2. There is magic in every healing session that I give.  REAlly.  HONest.  ABsolute TRUth!  Cross my heart and all that...it's the clearing at the Soul Level that does it every time.  LOve it!
  3. One of the Impeccable Touch techniques I've been using is quite mystical to me.  I learned it from a Physical Therapist friend (thank you, Ann!) over a sushi lunch, and practiced on everyone who would let me, including my Anatomy teacher from the Honolulu School of Massage (no longer in existence, so don't try to google them) and my Chiropractor (thank you, Rex and Jim!).  It's CRAzy, the way this work affects connective tissue!  And get this, according to my friend Jonny, everything in our bodies is considered "connective tissue"!  You gotta love the mystical, right Yumi?
  4. The mentoring I do was pointed out to me the other day by my friend, Suzen.  It kind of just happens in a conversation.  Pretty neat stuff.  So I call it "Conversational Mentoring", where we uncover the focus of each session by talking about whatever comes to mind.  Someone will mention something and we know right away, THAT's our goal!  
  5. The best magic spells are in Latin.  
  6.  I like the sound of it.

I have a feeling you like magic, too!   

Or, maybe you just like Latin phrases like this one:
"vos estis lux mundi" 
(You are the light of the world)

True dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment